Latex foam: Latex foam in mattresses is generally a blend of the latex of the Hevea brasiliensis tree and synthetic latex, which is derived from petrochemicals and other substances and fillers. There are, however, natural latex mattresses that leave out polyurethane-based chemicals. Latex foam is produced using Dunlop process. Dunlop is generally a firmer foam, Dunlop process produces a denser foam, If you were to weigh each as latex cores, the Dunlop foam would be heavier because it has more latex in it. Dunlop is more expensive as its production is more resource intensive. Natural latex foam has a higher latex content than synthetic latex.
- Enhances comfort by reducing pressure points offering a luxurious sleeping experience
- Matches Resilience and Ultra bounce of traditional Latex
- Anti Skid Fabric improves mattress stability
- Feather Soft Comfort with easy body movement
- GUARANTEE : 7 Years*
- Available in 150MM (6 INCHES) thickness